Sunday, January 05, 2003

Well, this is my last night at home for awhile, probably six months or so. I get a little sad every time I have to leave, but that's normal. Tonight my Dad my dinner and both of my sisters came. After that I finally got around to packing my clothes and then went off to see a movie with Misha, Dragos, and one other guy that also went to Huron but who's name I can't remember. Around midnight I drove over to Steph's place to say bye to her. Liz was over and so we all sat around and taked for a little while. I don't know when I'll get to see Steph again since she's going off to the Air Force in March. She told me that she gets to come home for a bit at the beginning of July and so I'm hoping that coincides with whatever break I may get this summer. I guess we'll wait and see. She also told me that a few of her friends are going to a ball at WP at the end of January. My guess is that it's YWW. We were talking about it and we decided that I should try and find her a date so that she can come out as well. That'd be really cool. Of course, right now I don't even know if I have a date for sure.

This evening Josh's name popped up on my IM list and so I said hi to him, but it turned out that it was actually his dad. We talked for a few minutes, mostly about how he already missed Josh even though he just left this morning. His dad seems like a pretty nice guy. I wonder what Josh'll think when I tell him what happened.

Well, I guess I should finish packing all of my electronic stuff. I'm going back to school with so much more stuff than I came home with. Isn't it supposed to work the other way? Ah well, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment