Thursday, January 09, 2003

I want to sleep. My bed looks so inviting and comfertable. How come in the morning my bed becomes the most comfertable thing in the world right as the alarm goes off? It could've been the worst night where I didn't sleep a bit, but right as that alarm sounds I find the perfect position and don't want to have to get out of bed. I think it's a conspiracy between the the people who make beds and everything. They must put some sort of drug or something in the pillows and the sheets so that in the morning when you have to get up you want to stay in bed forever. I think I should do a little investigating and check out my bed by laying down on it and going to sleep. I'm sure my teacher would understand the importants of the investigation and be just fine with me missing today's class.

Oh well, it was a nice try.

No comments:

Post a Comment