Friday, January 17, 2003

I like this color scheme a little more that the last one. I wish I could do more cool stuff with the template, but I don't think have the freedom to do that by just using blogger.

Today for lunch we're supposed to have spicy chicken sandwiches. Yummy:) Some people complained the last time we had them, but I really like them.

Yesterday Alyson and Tara both got new dressers because the old one they shared is a piece of crap and the supply guy finally realized that. They fit and look very nicelye in the room, but I had to push the bunkbed right up nest to my desk. I reorganized my desk so that I can have easier access to my laptop from my bed. The only thing that I don't like is that I now have to stuff my printer under the bunkbed because it won't fit any place else.

My PC just lost power. It did that once yesterday. I have the surge protecter/backup battery thing that was issued along with the computer, but it doesn't seem to be working. My roommates computers don't lose power like that, but all of our backup batteries emit a loud beeping noise many times during the day and night. I think the power surges, or lose of power is due to the construction going on across the area at Arvin Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment