Friday, January 03, 2003

It's snowing outside! The reports say everything from 2-10in. I was going to go work out at Domino's Farms today and say hi to everybody there, but then when I got up my mom had the car and so I couldn't go. Right before she got home it started snowing and picked up a lot after she go home and so I decided to stay home. Hopefully I'll be able to go tomorrow.

I really like having my own computer at home, and I think it'll be really nice having this one back at school. This evening my dad and I are going out to buy more hardware and software for it. Last night we looked into upgrading the memory and found that the reason they say it's only upgradeable to 384MB is because right now it has two 128MB memory cards in it, but only one can be replaced. There are 512MB memory cards on the market, but they are still really expensive and they aren't very common yet. It is must less expensive to just buy a 256MB memeory card and replace one of the current ones.

Hmm, right now I'm watching the Shawshank Redemption and they just showed Andy shinning the wardens shoes with a regular boot brush. Perhaps I'm wrong, but from my experiance it's pretty hard to get a shine like they showed on a shoe by using a brush. What you need it a good shoes rag and the right combination of polish, water, and pressure. To much of any of those and you're in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment