Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. Humvee training ended at 8:20 this morning and so when it was done I went back to my room, read the NY Times, and then took a nap until 11:08. Tara, Alyson, and I woke up when the plebes started calling minutes outside our door. That's the first time that's ever happend to me. This afternoon for MS class we had our journal confrences and went to a NCO panel. The NCO panel was very intersting and helpfull. CSM Butt's is an awesome man. My journal conference went pretty well. MAJ K said that I'm one of the only people in the class who's down all of the journals. He told me that right now it looks like I'll end up with a B+ in the class, but if I put a little more thought into some of my journals and essays, then I might get an A-. Instead of going to crew practice Annah, Beth, and I were going to go practice the IOCT, but that didn't end up happening. Instead we sat in Annah's room and discussed our issues with guys in our life. I found it extremely helpfull and was able to come to terms with some things. Annah and Beth great.

Tomorrow looks like it'll be a long, busy day. In the mornign there is book issue and then IOCT practice. I also have to finish my journal for class. In the afternoon there's an in class exercise and discussion from 12:00 to 2:15, then we move to Robinson Auditorium for a lecture by Major General Boykin. I hope that's a good lecture. After that I have IOCT practice again instead of crew practice.

I really need to pass the IOCT next Thursday so that I can take pass for Yearling Winter Weekend and have all of my privilages. Right now I have a lot of motivation to pass. Steph really wants to come up, and she said that she might even if I don't find a date for her. Misha said that he's still trying to figure out if he can make it that weekend. He has a test on that Friday and that Monday. It'd be awesome if he could come, but if he can't I still have the option of going to the condo thing and skiing with a huge group of friends that weekend. I invited Josh to come if his other plans don't work out. I hope that that turns out to be a good weekend for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment