Saturday, January 11, 2003

Stress stinks... Arid works.
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.
J-E-L-L-O
Hmm, hmm, good. Cambells soup.
A Caprii (way to go canada with that one)

--Don't you just love commercials?


I really wish that I had someone to talk to about everything, but I don't know who. I used to turn to Matt, but that's not really possible anymore as I realized over break. Same goes for Frank, Steph, and my other friends back home. Time passes, things happen, people change. That's life. It's just hard when you realize and accept that fact. I'll never forget the moments I realize that about my friendships with different people. I realize that while I once could turn to them for anything and we were really close friends, things have changed and although we'll remain friends, it'll never be the same. We've all changed in different ways and are headed in different paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment