Friday, January 24, 2003

After lunch today all of the 3rd class had a briefing about YWW. Up untill then I hadn't really cared that I don't have a date for it, but all of the talk about what to do with your date and everything made me wish for awhile that I had one, or at least had a friend that I was going with to it. The other day James A. asked me, as I was initialing a chart for YWW that said if you were bringing any people, why I didn't have a date. I told him that I couldn't tell him, mostly because I was in a hurry to go meet some friends, but also because I just didn't feel like being reminded of that fact. It's really not that big of a deal. Many people don't have dates for the weekend, but yet again it seems like everyone else does. I'm going to the cottage with a group of friends that weekend before and after the banquet and hope, but I don't know how many of them won't be brining anybody. I was looking forward to YWW untill that briefing. I just want to have fun and feel special that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment