Saturday, January 04, 2003

I should start packing, but as usual I'm procrastinating. I'll probably get around to it really late tonight, say 2am or so. Right now I have a load of whites in the washer which makes me feel a little more productive.

I just finished installing Microsoft Office XP for Students and Teachers. The more I learn about it the more I think that Microsoft really is like Big Brother.

At first I was kind of hurt, but now I don't think I even really care. Has it really come to that point? I hope not, and since I"m writting about it I don't think it actually has. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't care and that it doesn't matter, but deep down it does. I want to blame him, but then I try and look at things from his standpoint and I can't help feeling bad for even thinking about being mad at him. He's been very busy with work, girlfriend, friends, college crap, and everything so I feel bad for even wanting to impose on his time. That's what I feel like I am, just another thing that takes up time and energy. I'd rather not see him and not talk to him anymore if that's the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment