Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I want to be the best that I can be. No, I am not trying to copy the older Army slogan of Be All That You Can Be. I just don't want to short change myself.

I got a package from home today. My mom sent me my sweater that she dry cleaned for me, plus some bread chip things and some pretzel sticks. Packages from home are awesome. She also included some farside cartoons in the letter.

I bought a new backpack today at the C-store. It's a Jansport one that can hold a laptop. My dad bought me one from Eddie Bauer over break and it's a really nice one, but for crew trips I'll need one that can hold a few more books. Now I have a nice selection to choose from. It seems like I can never have just one of anything. I always end up with a few. I guess that makes me a very privaleged person, but not to confuse priveleged with happy. Possesions and money don't make people happy. Only one thing really can fill that hole.

Crap it's late. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment