Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Done with classes for the day and it's only 10:50am :) This morning I had the yuck suck run from the first floor of Thayer to the sixth floor of Washington with all of my books in my backpack. It's going to be a fun year. At least I'm used to living on the 6th floor, so I have a slight advantage over a few people.

Dirt almost put me to sleep and it was only the first day. We got out early and so I had time to go back to my room, drop of my CS and Dirt books, and then go to Grant and get a small coffee. It was my usual mix french vanilla, hot chocolate, and a bit of hazelnut. Today it was unusually good and reminded me of s'mores. It gave me the jolt I needed to stay awake during AP. Perhaps I should start trying to get to sleep before 1am. This morning I didn't even hear my alarm initally go off. I woke up at 6:20 when I pushed the snooze alarm for the second time. I don't remember pushing it the first time.

Last night I ran through the IOCT again and passed even though the person timing me wasn't paying very close attention and I messed up on a few things. Tomorrow is the real test.

No comments:

Post a Comment