Thursday, January 09, 2003

My feet and legs are killing me right now. As Annah said, "Military intersession is not about learing stuff in military science classes, it's about burning off all the fat you gained over the break." Yesterday I had a very long day that started at 4am with a urinalysis. I guess there were also weigh-ins going on at the same time, but they forgot to tell me that so I just went straight back to bed without evening know that I was supposed to weigh in. For unit fitness training we had to run down to the APFT course and then do intervals. After that we had to run of ODIA hill and then form back up and run back to the company area. In all that was around 4-5 miles. After lunch I had the 3.5 hour military science class, but the last hour of it was actually a lecture from LT GEN Brooks. I ended up sitting in the second row and so I had to at least look like I was taking notes. Crew started up again, but we don't have autho's during intersession. For practice we ran to Lee Gate and back, which is about 3 miles. I think that's the most I've ever run in one day. That wasn't a good idea for my first real workout in awhile. My arches on my feet are killing me. Today for UFT we did the IOCT. I'm sucking at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment