Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Five hours of sleep is not healthy. Actually, it was less than that because I stayed awake for awhile thinking. Last night I had all of my homework done by 9:45pm and so I stopped and visited a friend on the Q. I ended up staying there until around 11 and when I got back to my room I realized that there was a haircut inspection the next morning and my belt looked like crap, plus my shoes needed edge dressing really badly. I had gotten some help from Joel on a CS homework and decided to work on that to see if I could get it figured out. I didn't get to bed until 12:30, and then had to get up at 5:30 for a SOP platoon competition in the dayroom at 6am. My squad came in second because I missed the tie breaking question. It was " if there are 2 females and one male in the room, when must the door be open 90 degrees?" I said that it had to be if it was 2 plebe females and an upperclass male, which is a correct answer, but not the one they were looking for. The right answer is if one of the people is asleep. I don't think my squad minded at all that we didn't win, at least Billy didn't. When we tied with the winning squad he whispered to me that we should stop doing so well. We don't have to worry about getting up early for the company competition now.

No comments:

Post a Comment