Saturday, January 04, 2003

This evening Frank and I went out to dinner and then later I went with Becki to Kyle's house for a fondu party.

I called Josh today and we talked for a few minutes before he had to run out the door. Hopefully I'll get to see him on Sunday or Monday. On Monday I have CCQ and am not looking forward to that at all because that day is set aside for us to finish setting up our rooms and so it means I have less time than everybody else. This semester I'm moving into a different room with two other girls in my company. We have to room by platoon and they are the only yuck girls in my platoon so it makes sense that we room together. They were roomates last semester and so I'm the newcomer. I don't know them very well, but I guess this will give us a chance to get to know eachother. That was the way it was last year second semester with Amaka, Jasmin and I. Jasmin and I had been roommates first sememster along with Kelly, and then second semester Kelly was roommates with DeeDee and Amaka was our new roommate. I didn't know Amaka very well before that, but now we are really good friends. I'm always running to her room to talk.

Yearling Winter Weekend is in a month. Enough said on that topic for right now.

Hmm, tomorrow, or should I say today, is my last full day at home for a long time. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with Steph and Matt. Steph's going off to basic training for the Air Force in March and so I don't know when the next time is that I'll get to see her. We'll probably both get leave at different times. Matt's just so busy that I don't even know if I'll get to see him at all before I leave. It'd be cool if I could go see another movie tomorrow night. If I talk to Misha on IM at all tomorrow I'm thinking about asking him if he wants to go see another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment