Saturday, January 11, 2003

I think I'm going to give in and go see the trainers on Monday if my arches are still hurting. It's gotten to the point where I'm scared to do anything except walk for fear that I won't be able to walk the next day. I think they're actually doing a little better today because I haven't run for a few days. Yesterday I went to the hockey game with Josh and Joel. The walk up there was pretty painful, but I didn't tell them. I'm not about to stop doing everything just because of a little foot pain. It hurts to go visit my friends in Bradley, but that doesn't stop me. No pain no gain.

Today is Saturday, but that doesn't mean much here. We still had unit PT this morning and have class this afternoon. At least we're in PMI, so I got in about an hour nap this morning after I finished my assigned reading. Class is only an hour seminar and then journal confrences, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Meghan wanted Molly, Beth, and I to go into town for dinner tonight, and I want to go, but everyone in 4th Reg still doesn't have any privelges because of a "riot" during TEE week. It was just people yelling and throwing papers and stuff out their windows after Taps, plus 4 naked men, and 2 bottle rockets. TEE week is a pretty fun time, until they make us close our windows and pull down our shades or else suffer severe punishment. Only one of the naked men was caught. I think he's a turnback now, or else he left on his own. Since I can't go, Meghans going to IM me when they get back and we're going to watch some movies. It should be a pretty fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment