Saturday, January 18, 2003

Misha can't make it for YWW and it doesn't look that good for Steph either. It'd be nice to see both of them, but it'd be very hard trying to plan everything in only 2 weeks so it's probably for the best. I'm looking forward to that weekend and going to the cottage and ski slope. I'm not sure who all is going, but Leah said it's around 23 or 24 people.

I was supposed to meet Anne and Beth for dinner this evening at 5:50pm, but around 5:45 Mark stopped by the room and saw the new dressers. He's the supply SGT this semester and so he was happy that the stuff he requested is actually getting done. Then he procceeded to try and fix the overhead sink light that's been broken since the beginning of last semester. He managed to get it so that we can turn it on and off by using a screw. By the time he was done it was already 6:10 and so Anne and Beth were long gone, plus it was a sit down dinner. I ended up going to the first open spot avaliable and it turns out it was the table the 1st CPT was eating at. I didn't know anyone at the table and so I ate as fast as I could and then left, plus the meal wasn't all that good. It was fish and chips. This years 1st CPT seems like a good guy and I like him better than last years, but my opinion may be a little skewed due to the fact that last year I was a plebe and almost got in major trouble for walking right by the 1st CPT and not greeting him. Now he's just another person at this school who has to do a lot more work that I do. The whole fear factor is gone for me, but I was suprised that a plebe was gutsy enough to sit next to him at dinner. Last year I don't think you could've paid me to do that.

TV is a lot less interesting to me for some reason. I guess it's because I didn't have time to watch it and so stopped watching it as much, and now its lost a lot of its appeal. Now I can only watch one show before I need to turn it off and do something else. Usually that show is the Simpsons.

No school Monday :) I realized today that that means the Yuks have OPPs on Sunday. Saturday night I'm going over to the Schumakers to watch a movie and eat some good food with some other people. Sunday I don't have any plans and so I probably won't end up doing anything. Perhaps the Hanlons will have people over.

No comments:

Post a Comment