Monday, January 20, 2003

Three day weekends are awesome. This was almost a full three day weekend, except there was class on Saturday morning. This morning I woke up and was trying to convince myself to get up and go to Church, but then I checked the weather and saw it was 1 degree out and so I decided not to go. Dress gray is not a very warm uniform and I didn't feel like freezing my hands and ears off. I'll go to OCF on Tuesday and then go to the Lutheran service on Wednesday morning.

Today was a very lazy day for me. I evetually got up at 1:30pm and spent the rest of the day sitting around, hanging out with friends, and watching football and movies. Josh is sick and so I went over and visited him a bit and gave him some aleve. I think it's probably the same virus that's going around the corps. On Friday my plebe went to the hospital because he'd been pretty sick the night before and there wasn't sick call that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment