Thursday, January 09, 2003

Hmm, not much going in my life right now. This morning we went swimming for unit fitness. It was in BDU's and so it made everything a little harder, but I liked it a lot more than running. For crew practice today we're practicing the IOCT. I learned some good news today. If you fail the IOCT you still lose your privleges and have to go to remediation on friday's, but you aren't placed in CZCP/CPRP, which is what I was really scared of. I can do the shelf if I get my foot hooked, but doesn't always happen. It's very frustrating. Yesterday we had to practice the course in the morning, and my throat still hurt a little and my voice sounded weird in the afternoon. The air Arvin gym is very dry.

I don't know what I'm doing for YWW. It's in three weeks. Originally I was thinking of inviting a friend from home, but now things are a little different. I don't know what will end up happening.

Sometimes I wonder if I really have what it takes. That goes for anything. Do I have the ability to push myself hard enough? Do I have the self-disipline? Do I always have to be so quiet and serious? Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment