Saturday, January 04, 2003

Today I went around the city trying to find a black backpack that is made to hold a laptop. After a few hours I still don't have one. I went to at least 7 different stores ranging from computer stores to luggage stores; office supply stores to clothing stores, including searching in the mall. In all I only found three stores that carried what I needed, and I only liked one of the backpacks that I found. The only problem with it was that it had a $225 price tag. Oh well. Sometimes I wish that WP didn't have so many rules.

Last night was a very enjoyable night. My dad and I went out and bought some more memory for my computer and he also bought me Microsoft Office XP. Then, Misha and I went to see Sweet Home Alabama at the old Fox Village Theater. After that we went downtown and got coffee. After the coffee shop closed we walked around for a little while. It snowed about 3 inches yesterday and was still snowing during the night making driving very slippery and slow.

Two nights ago Teresa and I went out and did a little shopping at Meijers. We found some awesome post Christmas sales such as boxes of candy canes for $.37. We went and decorated Bill, Becki, Frank, and Matt's houses. Matt's house was the most fun because when we were in the middle of putting candy canes on the bushs someone came downstairs so we hid in the shadows. While we were hiding I noticed a car driving down the street and it proceeded to pull into the driveway. We had to take a little break, but we managed to finish his house.

I haven't talked to Josh since Monday. I wonder if we'll talk again on the phone before we get back to school. Who knows.