Thursday, October 31, 2002

Now that I've broken 8 min and know I can do it I need to work on improving my time even more. I want to get under 7:45. Maybe then Coach will notice me once again. It's been very humbling going from stroking the novice A boat last year to being in the forgotten four this year. I think Coach Hall might think that I have a really big ego or something. The truth is that he kinda scares me and I feel inferior compared to a lot of the rowers on the team so I don't talk a lot. Today during the briefing I thought of a new goal for myself. I want to be the stroke of the varsity A boat that wins Dade Vails my firstie year. In order to do that I need to step up my almost non-existant personal workouts by lifting and running more. Besides, I need to get in shape in case I go to Airborne school this coming summer. It'd also be great if I lowered my body fat percentage. I don't know what it's at right now, but I'm guessing it's higher that it should be.

More on that later. Time for bed. Yay. Bed. good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment