Monday, October 28, 2002

The general consesus is that my glasses make me look smarter. Perhaps I'll start wearing them instead of my contacts occasionally. For some really odd reason I have a lot more left eye contacts remaining than I have right eye contacts. It's not like I only wear one contact sometimes.

Today I was able to get a lot of sleep. I love daylight savings time. It makes everything so spiffy.

Okay, so I have this friend who was practically my best friend the first few years of high school. Then, stuff got wierd, we didn't talk as much, etc, but still remained good friends. Fast forward to the present. A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to start over because I didn't want to lose him. We started talking a lot more and it's really enjoyable. It's like nothing ever happened. Well, it is a little different. We've both grown up some. What I'm scared of is that we'll get too close, or one of us will feel like we're becoming too close and it'll all blow up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment