Friday, October 11, 2002

AUGH! My computer is stupid. I don't have enough free memory in my C drive and I don't know what to do. For the past hour I've been looking through it for files that I can either get rid of or move to my D drive, but now I can't seem to find anymore and I still don't have enough memory. Das ist poopy.

Rain rain go away. Come again...never mind. stay.

I went to the health clinic today only to find out that it's closed. I guess they wanted to give the people there a holiday. Bowlby got punched in the nose yesterday during boxing and they told him to go to sick call this morning to get his nose looked at and possibly x-rayed.

To many old grad's running around. Because of them we're in As for Class today instead of BDU's. This morning I was lying in bed after my alarm went off and thinking how great it was because we're in BDU's and that just makes life a little easier. Then, I saw Alyson getting ready and she had on AFC and told me they had changed the uniform. Now if I go outside I'll smell like wet dog because of my wool pants. Stupid old grads. And what's up with us having to salute them even though their not in uniform and probably not even in the military anymore. Just cuz 1,000,000 years ago they graduated from this place and are here for a visit to tell us how much the "Corps Has".

Yes, I am being bitter right now. I think I'll stop now.
Happy thought: I have a cowboy hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment