Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Right now I want to go for a walk around West Point with a friend. Perhaps go to Trophy Point and admire the view. One problem. No friend to go with. Sure, I could go by myself, but that isn't as fun. I like going on walks and talking with a friend discussing anything and everything or nothing. It's peaceful.

This morning I woke up around 10, read The Long Gray Line for about an hour and then got up and took a shower. Jaz and I went to lunch at 11:45 and then I came back and started watching a dvd while pretending to do homework. Midway through the dvd I realized that I wasn't paying attention to it and that I wan't getting any work done either and so I went back to bed. I got up around 5 and then watched some tv and tried to do some more homework. Leah and I went to dinner at 6:15 and now I am back here sitting at my computer. A day basically wasted.

Last night Bryon and this guy in my philosophy class stopped by to see Tara because they all went to the prep school last year. Bryon was in my swimming class last year and we became friends. Then, at Buckner stuff got weird between us. At first it was like we both liked each other and we hung out a lot, and then midway through Buckner we both started ignoring each other. Anyway, he walked into the room last night and there was the kinda weird pause with both of us and then we said "hi" and again proceeded to ignore each other. I saw both of them again at dinner because they were a few tables over. His friend noticed me and motioned hi. Later I walked past their table because Molly and Ann were sitting at the table right next to them and when I passed Bryon said hi to me. Does this story have a point. No. Am I telling it for any reason. No. It's just a random event in my life, and not a very big one at that.



No comments:

Post a Comment