Friday, October 18, 2002

There were still lots of stars out this morning during breakfast formation, and I'm not talking about the brass kind either. On my way to physics Reveille started playing and so I had to turn around, stand at attention, and salute the flag until it was over. It plays at 6:30am every day. It wasn't cool to hear it on my way to class because it was just one more reminder that I was still half-asleep.

Yay! PMI today for the upper three classes. For some reason the CO decided that the plebes should still be in AMI. I don't think their parents are allowed into the barracks untill tomorrow afternoon, so there's really no point in making them stay in AMI. I doubt any of them care a whole lot because their probably too excited to sleep.

Still no word on whether I can use a laptop this weekend. Das ist schlect.

No comments:

Post a Comment