Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Today was one of those days were I felt rather lonely and wondered if my friends find me annoying and odd. What if they think that for some reason I think I'm better then them or something. That's totally not true, actually, it's the opposite. I wish I could be more like my friends. More outgoing, talkative, a better listener, etc. Most of my life I've had groups of really close friends, but no best friends. Within those groups of friends there were people who were best friends and watching them be so close made me wish that I had a best friend or was their best friend. Do I really have the ability to make someone feel special?

Scott, Adam, and Huff were rather suprised today when i asked them about a Bible verse I read last night, especially when I had a Bible with me to show them the verse. They thought it was rather odd, but the verse disturbed me and I needed to talk to someone about it. Scott was pretty helpfull and I feel a little better now, but need more information. I think the verse it 1 Corinthians 14:34. Maybe it's chapter 13. Anyway, it's about women not being allowed to talk in Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment