Sunday, October 13, 2002

I really want to live in Texas. Okay, so I've never been there, but some of my friends from Texas that go here have just about convinced me of what a great state it is. There is just something about them. I think it'd be cool to at least visit Texas sometime. I also dream of living in Washington DC, Philadelphia, and Michigan. Just a few things in my dreams of the future.
See, I dream of doing the whole career thing in Washington DC or Philly, and then raising a family in Texas or Michigan. There of course is my military career somewhere in there. Basically, I have no clue about my future. Luckily I don't have to worry about that because everything will work out in time and probably be nothing like I imagine it. Funny how that works.

YAY! No school Monday. This rocks. I have Sunday and Monday to totally relax and sleep. The only things on my scheduale are Church and sleep. Perhaps a little homework in there.

The Navy Day regatta was fun today. My boat finished in the top three quarters of our race and the varsity women's eight A boat came in 2nd in their race. I'm not sure how the other varsity boat did. I called home twice today and talked to Heidi, Mom, and Dad. I called Betsy a couple times, but as usual she wasn't there so I left a message. Later I called Matt, but he wasn't home either. When his mom answered the phone my cell phone faded out on my end and so I guess we both ended up talking at the same time. Oops. I called Frank, but he was eating dinner and so he called me back a while later and we had a nice conversation. We've started talking regularly again which is cool.

8 Seconds really is a great cowboy movie. I may even watch it again tomorrow.

It's been a long day. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment