Monday, October 21, 2002

Good news, I finished my essay. Now I have to study for my spanish writ tomorrow morning.

CCQ tomorrow. Yuck. That means I get to sit at a desk all day and do nothing instead of going to classes and stuff. When I was a plebe I thought'd it be cool. Now as a yuk I know better. Oh well. All's fair in love and war. Okay that was random, but I'm tired and prone to random comments when I'm tried.

Frank emailed me today and said he'd call tomorrow (that being today becaue it's 12:12am right now). I have to email him sometime and tell him I won't be able to talk tomorrow becaue of CCQ.


Funny stuff. Amaka sent me this. He was in my Company last year before he graduated and is now a 2nd LT. It provided a good laugh for the night.

CCQ = Cadet in Charge of Quarters. aka Company Slave for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment