Monday, October 14, 2002

Amaka stopped by around midnight to say hi and while we were talking I heard a bunch of noise outside in the hallway. We went to go see what was going on and found four of the guys in my company trying to duck tape a laundry cart to my door. It was pretty funny and broke up the boredom. When I asked them about it a few minutes later they claimed to know nothing about the whole thing.

Tomorrow/ this morning I can sleep in for as long as I want. I don't remember the last time I was able to do that, or know when the next time I will be able to do that. Knowing how I function I probably won't be able to sleep in very late. When I have to get up at a certain time, no matter how late, I always want to sleep later, but when I don't have to get up I always end up waking up earlier and am not able to sleep any more. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

I need to start spending more time developing Bowlby. I'm definatly slacking militarly right now. Last year at this time I was all hooah about being squared away and even had a board for a PPW position because I was doing so well. This year feels like the exact opposite; like I'm trying to cut corners and do the bare minimum. Crap, uniform switch goes Tuesday. I need to get out my long sleeve AFC and get it ready.

Tomorrow / today I need to spend doing homework. I have a spanish lab Tuesday, and econ problem set due Wednesday, a econ lab and calc quiz onThursday, and a phaseline writ in physics on Friday. At least Friday is a compressed scheduale with classes starting at 6:30am and ending at 11:30am for PPW. Then I'm off to Boston.

Time to read and sleep. Yay! sleep. Sleep is good. I like sleep. I have a few friends who should also get some sleep. Go to Bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment