Thursday, October 24, 2002

I had a great birthday yesterday and was very glad that I didn't get a birthday party from the plebes even though the cow on CCQ was trying to get them to give me one. My parents bought me a remote control car which I actually got on Monday and so it kept me amused that night while I was on CCQ. They also bought me a Sonicare toothbrush and had balloons and a big frosted cookie thing sent to my room. The CCQ had to deliver those and that's why he was pushing for the birhtday party. The toothbrush is awesome and I've brushed my teeth almost 10 times today. Okay, maybe not that many, but it's still a lot and Amaka makes fun of me for it.

Augh! It's way too late for me to be up. I need to get to bed or else I'll be a goner in physics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment