Friday, October 11, 2002

The motivation to study has decreased even further. I'm so glad tomorrow is friday. I'm thinking about going to sick call tomorrow mornign to have my neck checked out, but I don't know if it's worth it since it'd probably nothing and would be a waste of time. This weekend I have a race on Saturday and then have Sunday and Monday off. That is so cool. My plan is to sleep, watch some dvd's, sleep, hang out with friends, sleep, relax, sleep... Perhaps I'll get around to watching the movie 8 Seconds. James says that it's the best cowboy movie ever and that I have to see it. I want to see if I agree.

The theme for dinner tonight was Homecoming and so Alyson and I both dressed up. I wore the dress I wore to prom senior year. It was nice to get all dressed up again and everything, but once I stepped out into the hall and had to face everbody else in the company I became really self concious and shy. It probably seems like I'm snobbish or don't want to talk to the people in my company, but it's really that I'm shy and when I am out of my comfert zone I become very quiet.

Yesterday Berry was attacked by a dog while my mom took her for a walk. She was rushed to the vet and it's really scary how close she was to dying. I don't even want to think about it because I'm not sure I can handle it. She's doing a little better now, but is all bandaged up and does not have a lot of energy. My poor dog. I'm so glad that she survived. I wish that I could go home and see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment