Friday, October 18, 2002

That just made my day! This was turning into a rather crappy night because I had to do laundry and I didn't have enough quarters, the change machine was out of money, the elevator was acting up and taking forever (at night I'm too lazy to climb up and down 6 flights of stairs every 20 min and I go up and down them 10 million times during the day), and then when I got back to the laundry room I found someone had just taken my washer the minute before I got there and so I had to wait for another one to free up, plus the candy machine ate my money. Anyway, I got back to my room and was watching tv / doing homework (okay, so it's not really possible for me to do both at the same time, but I tell myself that I can) when I recieved an email. I was almost about to delete it thinking it was spam, but opened it first and found a gift certificate to Amazon.com from S. Woods as a birthday gift. It was totally unexpected and very cool. Today I was just thinking about how I've read just about all of the books I have here and need some new ones. Thank you!

Now I have to get back to my laundry. Back down to the basement I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment