Thursday, September 12, 2002

The worst part of getting up in the morning is making yourself actually open your eyes and sit up. I'm averaging 5 hours of sleep and am not use to it yet. The really sucky days are the ones where I only get 4 hours of sleep. Sleeping in seems like a distant dream.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with LTC Phillips to decide if I want to major in CS. When I say that that's what I'm thinking about people cringe. I don't know if it's because they hated the CS class last year or if it really is such a hard department. Probably a little of both. For a moment I thought of majoring in Nuclear Physics because the name sounds cool, but then I remembered that I don't really like physics.

Tired, want sleep, only 13-14 more hours, clac, a philosophy wpr, econ lab, practice, mandatory dinner, then homework, and I can go to bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment