Wednesday, September 25, 2002

This week not as busy as last week was, but there still are stresses such as the APFT and physics WPR plus a few projects.

This whole not liking a guy right now thing is great most of the time. My emotions are a lot more level, but occasionally I still wish I liked someone and that he liked me back. I'll just have to wait for that person to come along. I wonder who it is? What if there is no one and I grow up to be a single old women with 10 cats? I don't even like cats that much. Dogs are much better in my opinion. Kittens are okay, but eventually they grow up. I don't want to be all alone in a nursing home when I'm old with no family to visit me. Okay, I'm scaring myself again. Time to stop. Things will all work out somehow and Ill be happy in the end. No pain no gain. I guess cats are okay...

Time for class. I heard that today we're watching a movie. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment