Thursday, September 05, 2002

From 6pm until now I've managed to eat dinner, watch the simpsons, take my TA-50 back down to the trunk room, swim for 40 min, shower, pull a 500m peice on the erg, do my physics, put my latrine locker in BAG, put my drawers in BAG, shine and edge dress two pairs of boots and one pair of shoes, remake my bed with my comforter, talk to Jasmin for about 5 min when she came to visit, start to read my econ homework, record all the food I ate today and calculate the different things for my wellness project, send Bowlby and email with what we're doing for FCDT tomorrow morning, eat an orange and some marshmellow cups, and look at a few funny sites on the internet. It's been a busy night and I haven't done my calc, wellness, or econ homework to standard. Tomorrow morning I have a physics writ and I really need to do well on it, but I don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment