Thursday, September 26, 2002

My mind has been tainted. I feel dirty. Okay, not really, but I didn't need to see all of that. Of course, as Annah said "she does need to grow up sometime," but I doubt that's the way:) I do just fine growing up on my own. Maybe I am a little socially stunted and all, but at least I didn't have 2 kids this summer to raise or move into the gehtto and spend tons of money on tatoo's last year like my sisters did. Actually, the kids were baby goats that Betsy helped raise from the petting farm and they were really cute even though I only saw pictures of them. The tattoo's were from Heidi's cancer treatment. Before she had cancer she lived in Detroit working for a Christian school. My only claim to fame is that my parents decided to kick me out of the house and send me to a military school. Oh wait, this was all my choice. I can't blame them at all, but I can make it sound like I have such a troubled family life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment