Saturday, September 28, 2002

Golly gee wiz, I love Saturday morning physics tests at 7:30am. At least it's not at 6:35 any more like it was supposed to be. Right the majority of the yuk class is studying their butts off for this cheerfull occasion. If only we could have a few more of these. Oh wait, we do. At least the test gets us out of the Regimental run that everybody else has to do tomorrow morning at 5:20. After the much looked forward to test I have a parade and then a mandatory football game to go to. Supposedly the Army Team is "the pride and dream of every heart in grey." I'm sure they would be if they start winning a game sometime. Having to stay and watch the football team mess up and lose is pretty demoralizing. The Comm made it mandatory for everyone to go to the games and stay to the end after the Alma Mater is sung. If only it was a Michigan game.

Today at crew practice we did a three mile head race from Con Hook to Duck Island. He had us in two eights racing against each other. My boat rowed really well together and I felt a lot better rowing than I have in a long time. When Coach Hall said that I was in an eight today instead of the quad I was kinda sad and dreading the race, but even though I pulled 100% the whole time I wasn't dying half-way through the race like I expected I would. It was great. On Sunday I have to row a 2k on the erg with Annah because I didn't row one yesterday because of the APFT.

Now it's time to go back to studying physics. I'm trying to decided whether to make some popcorn or not. hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment