Thursday, September 26, 2002

It's sprinkeling outside and the weather is definetly cooler than it was a few days ago. I'm really nervous about the APFT, as always. At practice this afternoon we're supposed to do a 2k, but I don't really care about that at the moment. If you get a bad time on one 2k you don't get kicked off them team. Eddie is coming over and then we're going down the Amaka's room to meet up with her and Keegan before we all go down together to take the APFT. Right now I can't wait for the day that I never have to do PT again, but I have a feeling that day won't come for a long time, if ever. I can just see it now being at a nursing home when I'm 90 years old and them waking us all up at 5am to go for a nursing home run/walk/hobble/push. I wonder if they have PT tests in Heaven? I sure hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment