Friday, September 13, 2002

In less then an hour I'm going to go meet with LTC Surdu and then LTC Phillips and probably make my choice about majoring in CS. All of my friends are telling me I'm crazy for wanting to major in it and that I'll hate it, but that's also what everyone said about me going to West Point and I I love it here.

I can't bring myself to say hi to Erich and if I see him I always look away and I'm not sure why. A few days ago I really needed help in physics because there was a big writ the next day and I didn't understand a bunch of stuff so I IM'd and asked him for help since I've heard he does really well in that class. He said he had a lot of hw to do but might help after that. He never did and so I ended up going to Reggie as usual and we kinda guessed our way through it together. I guess I didn't need Erich's help after all because I got a 90/100 on the writ.

No comments:

Post a Comment