Friday, September 20, 2002

I think that this past week was the busiest week that I've ever had. What made it a little more bearable was that I've decided not to do the early morning practice everyday. I can't handle getting up at 5:10 every day and only getting 5-5 1/2 hours of sleep. My body requiers 6. Every other day I'm gonna sleep in until 6am and do the afternoon practice right before the real practice. It feels great knowing that I can sleep in until 6. There was a dramatic difference in my ability to function and stay awake in class.

The outlook for this season in crew is good. Coach Hall put Beth, Molly, Abbie, and I together in a boat because we are the smallest people on the team and our personalities also mesh well. This season we'll row both a four and a quad. I'd never sculled before, but Wednesday he had us go out in the quad. It was really awesome and I felt like I was getting much more of a workout. It started out pretty shaky because it was something new for both Molly and I and Abbie had only one day of experiance, but by the end of practice we had improved a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment