Sunday, September 22, 2002

Tonight my parents and I went and saw Apollo 13 at the IMAX theater in the palasadies mall. One the way back I fell asleep and woke up just as we got back to West Point. When I got up to the company area there was a group of yuk guys gathered right outside the orderly room and they started talking to me. Since I was still half asleep they were convinced that I was drunk or had at least had a few drinks. It took me a few minutes and a little waking up to get them to belive that I was not drunk, did not drink at all, and actually never have or will drink until I'm at least 21. One of them then proceeded to tell me that next weekend I'm going with him to a tailgate where there's a lot of drinking. I laughed and said no. They all probably think that I'm even weirder now, but at the moment I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment