Monday, August 25, 2003

Today was a suprisingly good day. It started off with me waking up sometime in the night and realizing that I was actually cold. My room...cold...unbelievable. It's been a sauna in here for the past 2 weeks. Snuggling under a blanket was definetly a pleasent change from the previous nights of avoiding blankets at all costs. All night I was in a pleasent mood and had good dreams. Then, when I woke up I had a very peacefull happy feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I felt very happy, yet calm. Not excited or anything, I just felt good. Everything seemed much better. For a moment I racked my brain to figure out why I felt that way, and then I remembered. It just seemed to fit. Everything seemed right. It was the first time my gut reaction had said it was okay and I knew that I hadn't been being stupid.

When I got up I had two emails from Anne about Church and breakfast. I missed breakfast, but met her at 10 to go to Church. Instead of going to the Cadet Chapel like we usually do we went with James to the Church of Christ. It's a nondemoninational Church that tries to preach straight from the Bible. The service was pretty good. I'd be interested in learning more about what their beliefs on baptism and communion are. Although I think I'll stick with the Cadet Chapel, I enjoy seeing what other services are like.

This afternoon I spent 3 hours in the basment of thayer soldering my EE365 scrolling sign. The fumes from the burnign solder on my solder iron gave me a headache.

My parents bought a new truck and are getting it on Thursday. It's a 2003 Dodge ram 2500 slt. Quad cab 4x4, 5.9L high output turbo diesel with a 4 speed automatic and a 3 7 3 axle and is patriot blue with a grey interior. I probably screwed up those details, but oh well. I don't know much about trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment