Saturday, August 23, 2003

It looks like my friends and the city are going to win. I do have a lot of work I need to do, but I also need a break. We're planning on going to some museums because Leah wants us all to wintness the fact that Celio actually likes museums and that we can verify that he actually went. I haven't really been to the city since Tee leave last semester. I've gone through it a few times on my way back to school, but not to spend any real time there. Today should be fun.

This morning I went down to the boathouse to help clean. It was only yucks and cows down there because plebes are on the plebe retreats and the firsties are gone for Ring Weekend. At one point I was really tired and so I was laying down on a bench sleeping when Beth came rushing in the room and told everyone that the Supe was there and so we should look like we're doing something. It's a good thing we had just finished most of the cleaning because the boathouse lookes sparkling. Later I was kinda helping putting in the new dock and so I was standing at the edge of it. There were a few wakes coming and as they hit the dock would bounce up and down. It was a lot of fun, but then a few huge ones hit and water flooded over the dock and everyone's shoes and socks were soaked. That didn't stop me from doing it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment