Saturday, August 23, 2003

I got to sleep in this morning...until 6:30am. It was better than getting up at 5:05 or earlier, which is what I've had to do this past week. Plus, my room is actually cooler than the hallway for once. I stuck the fan in the window so it blows out, not into the room. Inside air is sucked out and outside air comes in stronger from the other window. The result being that for once I did not wake up in the morning and feel like I was in a sauna. It's actually pretty nice in here now.

Big dilema. Go to the city today with my friends, or work on everything that I need to do. Short term happiness for more work later, or work now and not be as stressed out and busy later. I really want to go, but I also really need to work. :(

I have the room to myself this weekend since Alyson is on pass with Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment