Thursday, August 21, 2003

As much as I disliked today I also really liked it. I'm stressed out, tired, not finished with my work, know that I'm yet again going to get at most 4 hours of sleep and have another very busy day tomorrow, and I'm loving every minute of it. I feel like I'm actually working and putting forth effort. I like the challenge of seeing how much I can handle and how well I handle it. The fact that it's a good balance of physical and academic stress is great. That way I'm not completley overloaded on one and they act as a break from the other one. The days I felt like I do right now during Buckner were the days I liked the best.

Anyway, I still have to do my reading for english and then get to bed so that I can get up and make it down to the boathouse by 5:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment