Tuesday, August 12, 2003

The new cadets march back today. I haven't heard very good things about the class of '07. In a few more hours I'll find out if they are true.

My summer was pretty good. I really liked New Mexico. It's so different from Michigan and New York. It's hot, but not humid, the landscape is awesome, but very open. I saw my first sunrise the day I was leaving. It was awesome. My tolerance for spicy food has increased a ton. When I was at home my mom would give me funny looks when I dumped hot sauce on my plate. I haven't decided if I like red or green chili better. They both are good.

Crew starts again next Tuesday. We didn't get corps squad status because the football team paid their way out of the patriot league and so there wasn't money left for us. We are however allowed to have morning practices now. I'm really looking forward to everything starting.

20.5 credits again this semester. First round looks like the hardest one because I have tennis and cow fitness then. After that I only have my regular academic classes. This looks like a tough semester with Mil Art, IR, and composition all together. Hopefully next semester I'll have a little easier load.

I've been contemplating if I should continue writing in here. I have other things to do and other outlets now. I'll probably still continue, but not as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment