Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Practice was pretty good this morning. We were able to go out on the water and row a bit. Coach Holland is so funny. He's very cynical and screams and yells a lot, but underneath it all he's actually okay. I'm still gettting used to his coaching style. At least he corrects me on things I need to fix, such as not bending the wrist on my outside hand. I had first hour class today, Mil Art, and decided to go to Grant and get some coffee in hopes of staying awake. Last week I could barely keep my eyes open and focused. Today I managed to just fine untill the very end of class when I started to get tired again. Thankfully the walk over to IR class wakes me up.

Last night I had a dream that started out with me at Putt-Putt golf, but I was inside playing that game where you roll the ball up a ramp and try and get it into one of the holes. At first I was only getting a few tickets, but then I discovered that I could drop the ball right into the 500pt hole and so I started getting more tickets. Then as I was pulling my tickets out I realized that if I just kept pulling I could get as many as I wanted. I ended up with over 1500 tickets to redeem. When I was redeeming them I found a little teddy bear or something that I wanted to get. I think it's hands or feet had lights on it that would make designs around a dark room. No clue where that came from. Then, all of a sudden I was over at Amy's old house and she was helping me out with some homework. I tried to help her out with hers and she got really mad at me and started yelling at me. Two words came out of my mouth that I would never say to anybody. After we yelled at each other I decided to go home and do my homework, but she told me about a guy who was going to be teaching people how to play paintball later that day and so I decided to do that. We both started walking back to my house together. The Marshall's were out on their driveway eating dinner out there and there were MP's at the end of Maple Dr. One of the MP's was a woman in her late 40's and I noticed that uniform was one that I'd never seen before. She was talking to the other MP because she thought she saw a sniper one of the rooftops. Right across from the house with the supposed sniper was a pile of backpacks, one of which was mine. I went over to get mine and ran into Ian there. He looked like I remember him looking from middle school. After I got my bag Amy and I continued up Maple and when we got to the intersection of Maple and Grandview I noticed a dead rabbit in the middle of the road. It was about the size of Asher, Betsy's rabbit and was defiently road kill. Amy and I started walking on Grandview toward Oak and that's where the dream ended.

I was thinking about the dream this morning and have figured out where a few of the things came from. I have no clue about the Putt-Putt stuff, but I think the Amy helping me out with homework was related to Brandi helping me out last night. I needed advice on if I should call someone or not. Thanks for the help:) The thing I said to Amy was actually an away message that a friend had up yesterday. The paintball thing stemmed from the fact that Dave wants me to set up a paintball game for the plebes in the company. The MP's and the sniper stem from the fact that I see MP's around all the time and that I recently was reading an article about another sniper attack at a gas station. The backpack was just my black school bag that I have here. I don't know why the Marshall's or the rabbit were in my dream. Why was Amy the one helping me out? I don't know. She was one of my best friends from preschool through high school, but we've drifted apart and are very different people now. I wonder how's she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment