Friday, August 29, 2003

The most amazing thing happened this evening. I finished all of my homework for tomorrow and it's not even 10:40. I have other stuff that I should work on, but I'm a huge procrastinator.

This afternoon I took a nap for about an hour. I woke up feeling much worse than I had when I went to sleep. For the next hour after I woke up I felt like I was about to fall over. Today in CS Bea-hob had to keep poking me to keep me awake, and that was last hour. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and this weekend is a three-day weekend due to Labor Day. I really shouldn't complain about being tired because a lot of people are much worse off than I am. My friends who are PSG's and 1st Sgt's probably get even less sleep than I do. It's my fault that I don't get enough sleep. I don't manage my time well enough and get easily distracted. At least this semester I'm not being stupid and trying to do homework in someone else's room. My priorities this semester are School, Crew, friends, in that order for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment