Sunday, August 31, 2003

Today was a pretty good day. I got up around 9am and at 10 I met up with some friends and we went for a hike north of WP. At one point we decided to hike up this hill, that in some parts was actually a cliff. It really wasn't that big of a climb, but it still made me a little nervous because I didn't know if I could trust my shoes because they were running shoes, not climbing shoes, plus, I looked down. Never look down. I tried not to think about what would happen if I slipped and just continued to climb. It was a nice challenge.

At 2 I went over to the Schumachers house with some of my friends from my OCF small group. We stayed there until 12:40. I love going over to their house. It's fun watching the boys play around, and today I actually joined in on the wrestling match. Playing with them and watching my friends wrestle with them made me miss Isaac and Annah. After dinner we started the second Lord of the Rings movie. I hadn't seen it before and thought it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment