Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Yes, I am a pessimist. No, I don't think I work hard enough at anything. I just turned in my CS project and it royally sucked. I need to get out of this mood right now. All I'm doing is berating myself. Right now I'm not living up to my expectations and it really bothers me, but yet I also am not doing a whole lot about it. It's a catch-22. What I need to start doing is figuring out what I need to improve and actually work to improve it. Do I do enough, push myself enough? Other people work much harder than I do and seem to manage. Why do I feel like I'm sinking? I think I need sleep, but there are others things that I should be doing.

Outside B4 is playing dodgeball. Cool. Dodgeball at HVS was the best with those big mats to hide in and behind. That and kick the can in the dark.

I think I finally stuffed enough cardboard under the leg of my desk to prevent my top two drawers from slidding open all the time. It only took me a semester to do it.