Monday, May 26, 2003

My room is an absolute pit right now and it's all my fault. I'm trying to clean it out and in the process I've emptied out just about every nook and crany to get the junk cleared out and sort what needs to stay here, go home, and go to Buckner. It looks like a bomb exploded.

This weekend turned out pretty well. Saturday I didn't end up cleaning up my room at all because right after I got up one of my friends IM'd me and invited me to got to the city and watch the Yankee's game with him and some friends. I was debating to go or not but then he said that he'd come up here and beg me if I said no, and I didn't want him to see me in my pj's so i decided to go. (yes, for once I actually was wearing real pj's and not gym-a). We went to the city, walked around a bit, went to the game, went to Time's square, ate dinner, and then came back. Right after we got off the train in the city Jordan noticed that I had a big blue spot on the back of my shirt and so she let me borrow her sweatshirt for half the day. She got cold during the game and so I gave it back to her and decided to ignore the blue spot. Today I woke up around 11:30 and started cleaning out my desk.

On both Friday night and Saturday night Josh IM'd me around 3am to say hi. I was asleep both times, but it was really nice to wake up in the morning and see his message.

I got my CS grade today and somehow managed to get a B-. I had a C+ going into the TEE. In AP I ended up with a B- as well. I think I had a B going into the TEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment