Tuesday, May 20, 2003

2 down, 4 to go. This morning I took my physics Tee. I think my answer to the last question just about sums up the test. The question was basically "State if the experimental value was accurate or percise compared to the manufacturer's value. What was the main source of error?" My answer: " The experimental value was neither precise nor accurate when compared to the expected value. The main source of error was that I used the wrong equation because I had no idea what equation to use, or what it was that I was looking for. Other than that the main source of error was systematic due to the fact that the values did not overlap." I'm hoping that they are very generous with partial credit. If that's the case, then I have a chance at doing okay, I think. Otherwise...

Tomorrow I have Spanish and AP, and then on Thursday I have CS and Prob&Stats. Yes, 20 hours of tests in a week is great. At least it's combat PMI all week. And when I mean combat, I mean that I haven't even made my bed. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment